Digital call system SPP 4000D
Range of devices that make up a modern microprocessor-based call system SSP 4000 D is our latest offer for hospitals, clinics, social welfare homes, hotels and many other facilities where quick and clear information about the need for aid is of great importance for life and health.
Through the use of microprocessors in almost all of equipment, the system presented by us is extremely efficient and user friendly. Logical operation, utility in many display devices (which almost intuitively inform about events and accompanying functions), voice messages, the total control of signals reaching their recipients (nurse call and doctor call) and more unique features consists to one of the most innovative call systems.
Attractive design, use of high quality materials, the modern mode of production and its control allowed us to offer you an ergonomic and reliable system.
With over 20 years of experience in the construction of alarm devices and the use of very advanced technology the system which was formed is characterized by a compact, robust construction, trouble-free installation and easy operation. At the same time it is an open system that can be expanded in the future and equipped with other necessary devices. This system is designed for any size of facilities, depending on the individual needs of users.
We are confident that you will be fully satisfied with the usage of this system.
Specific features and characteristics of the system:
- signaling activated calls on the matrix board in the duty office of the form:
- loud voice messages
- subtitles defining room and bed number
- a large number of the room, which relates to the playback voice message
- luminous colored indicator lights
- automatic transmission of signals set off by patients to facilities where there is a nurse
- the ability to summon a nurse by the other nurse
- the ability to summon a doctor by a nurse
- confirming the presence of the nurse in the ward
- confirming the presence of a doctor in the ward
- confirmation that the signal has reached the staff
- signaling activated functions on the sub-control unit screen and by multi-colored lights placed over the entrances to the rooms
- memory recording of earlier released signals in case of a power failure
- continuous self-control of the presence of ‘pear shaped’ manipulators in bedside devices
- clear system of descriptions and pictograms
- simple, intuitive operation of all equipment
- the possibility of configuring the system according to the needs
- minimum dimensions allowing the device to be installed in any and most convenient spot
- very easy to install – only five wires regardless of the system expansion