The administrator of personal data, i.e. responsible for ensuring the security of personal data, is:INSEL Zbigniew Zajdenc ul. Sienkiewicza 23, 05-200 Wołomin tel. 022 787 66 42 kom.: 0 504 151 530 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgRegistration data – register and number: The company is entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) under the numbers NIP: 1250014191, Regon: 006715349The administrator registered in the register of the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (hereinafter GIODO) a set of data called “Register of companies interested in cooperation with Insel”.
Processing and Protection of Personal DataProviding personal data, as well as consent to their transmission, are completely voluntary. The Customer’s personal data collected by the Administrator via the website are processed in order to establish, shape, conclude, amend or terminate the Agreement between the Service Provider and the Customer and to implement the Sales Agreement. Any personal data provided to us is processed only to the extent and for the purpose for which you have given your consent. In the event that you decide not to provide us with the data necessary to process the order and you do not consent to their processing, unfortunately we will not be able to process your order.Please remember that you have the right to update or completely delete your personal data at any time – for this purpose, please send an e-mail to the address email@example.com specifying the request for changes or deletion of data from the records.We assure you that our company adheres to a restrictive personal data security policy. Your personal data is safe with us and we make every effort to ensure that this level is systematically higher and higher.In order to process the order, it is necessary to provide the following user data: surname and first name or company name of the User; in the case of a company, the tax identification number (NIP); shipping address for products and invoice address; User’s e-mail address; contact telephone number.
- The administrator of the data created in the user’s devices is the company: Company: INSEL, ul. Sienkiewicza 23, 05-200 Wołomin, NIP: 1250014191, REGON: 006715349, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, which in order to provide electronic services creates and stores temporary files and gains access to information on the User’s devices.
- Cookies – means binary data, usually small text files, saved and stored on the User’s devices, which are used in programming languages for more efficient communication of the website and the user.
- Cookies created on the user’s devices may come both from the Administrator’s system (so-called own cookies) and from external programs supervising communication on the Internet (so-called external cookies, e.g. from Google and other websites).
- The User has the option to limit or disable the access of cookies to his Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, except for functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
Purposes of using cookies
- Cookies and similar technologies are used on websites to ensure correct data transmission between connected computers. They are widely used, help to adjust the content of the settings page on the recipient’s computer, remember the preferred appearance of the page, e.g. the font size set, ensure that the user performs several stages (e.g. adding an article, making a purchase in an online store). Cookies can also be used to match the displayed advertisements to the interests of website visitors. It can be said that the “cookie” technology is necessary for the proper display of interactive pages.
- In addition to cookies sent from the website we connect to, cookies may also be sent from the servers of the websites they refer to, e.g. Google, YouTube or social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and others.
- Generally, we can divide Cookies into two types of files: – session cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device’s memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device; – persistent cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User’s Device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- Under normal circumstances, the Cookies used are safe for the user. When used correctly, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users’ Devices. These files allow to identify the software used by the User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, their storage time on the Device (limited) and an assigned value (key).
- Cookies do not collect any personal information, including names and e-mail addresses.
- Each user can change cookie settings in the browser they use, including completely disabling the possibility of saving them. If the user does not disable the option of saving cookies from different websites, it means in practice that he agrees to their saving and storage on the computer.
- If you choose to reject all cookies, you will not be able to use some of the content and services available on our websites, in particular those requiring logging in and subsequent, for example, purchases in the online store. However, disabling cookies does not make it impossible to browse the pages of most websites.
- The user may at any time delete cookies using the functions available in the web browser he uses.
- It should be noted that the Cookies technology is used by hackers to infect computers and introduce malicious software. The cookie technology, which is to ensure proper communication with the website server, is in this case used contrary to its intended use. Protection against such an attack as well as other forms of hacking attempts should always be a good anti-virus protection program.
- Today, Cookies technology is the “salt” of the Internet – in a good sense. Without cookies, many sites become much poorer.